dinsdag 5 juni 2012

The galaxies crossed and the sun went dark.


So I got inspired by a post I saw on tumblr.
And I just had to try it.

Nailpolish used:
      1. I wear my sunglasses at night
                                                                          2. Blue my mind. 
                                                                          3. Raspberry fields forever.
                                                                          4. Am I blue or am I green.
                                                                          5. Captain sparrows boat.
                                                                          6. Some glitter and a topcoat.
All by Catrice.

Also a picture of my newly dyed hair.
I know it's almost the same as it was.
But the blonde goes further up now, I re-did what I already had.
So tell me, what do you think about both the nails and hair?

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Yep, this is awesome! Looks like a lot of effort but the outcome is definitely worth it :)

    PS. I've got a jewellery giveaway that I'd love for you to enter!
    You'll automatically get a 10% discount from The Dark Horse Jewellery and could win a voucher to recieve pieces from the likes of Low Luv and House of Harlow. No need to follow me, just a great opportunity to win a great prize, xo

    from L U A R

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. waw, i saw an amazing nail!
    hehe
    if u took a pink one, it would be so cool!
    :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this looks great! i tried to to this with a pair of shoes, but it definitely looks better on the finger nails. unfortunately.

    kissboombang.
    head + heels

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. the hair looks good! gosh YOU GALAXY NAILS. I have been craving for it! I want to try to make mine on the upcoming summer holiday.. I've just published a post related with galaxy too! Galaxy trend is such a fever that the universe has brought to us recently..

    have a nice day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh wow je nagels zien er echt gaaf uit!

    ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wauw, die nagels zijn echt super cool! En ik ben ook aan het denken om m'n haar zo te doen: echt neig (: ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mooi! Ben ook van plan om eens galaxy nails te maken :)

    x Anouk

    http://5foot9inches.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. nice nails ;)


    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen