dinsdag 5 juni 2012

The galaxies crossed and the sun went dark.


So I got inspired by a post I saw on tumblr.
And I just had to try it.

Nailpolish used:
      1. I wear my sunglasses at night
                                                                          2. Blue my mind. 
                                                                          3. Raspberry fields forever.
                                                                          4. Am I blue or am I green.
                                                                          5. Captain sparrows boat.
                                                                          6. Some glitter and a topcoat.
All by Catrice.

Also a picture of my newly dyed hair.
I know it's almost the same as it was.
But the blonde goes further up now, I re-did what I already had.
So tell me, what do you think about both the nails and hair?

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Yep, this is awesome! Looks like a lot of effort but the outcome is definitely worth it :)

    PS. I've got a jewellery giveaway that I'd love for you to enter!
    You'll automatically get a 10% discount from The Dark Horse Jewellery and could win a voucher to recieve pieces from the likes of Low Luv and House of Harlow. No need to follow me, just a great opportunity to win a great prize, xo

    from L U A R

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. waw, i saw an amazing nail!
    hehe
    if u took a pink one, it would be so cool!
    :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this looks great! i tried to to this with a pair of shoes, but it definitely looks better on the finger nails. unfortunately.

    kissboombang.
    head + heels

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. the hair looks good! gosh YOU GALAXY NAILS. I have been craving for it! I want to try to make mine on the upcoming summer holiday.. I've just published a post related with galaxy too! Galaxy trend is such a fever that the universe has brought to us recently..

    have a nice day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh wow je nagels zien er echt gaaf uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wauw, die nagels zijn echt super cool! En ik ben ook aan het denken om m'n haar zo te doen: echt neig (: ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mooi! Ben ook van plan om eens galaxy nails te maken :)

    x Anouk

    http://5foot9inches.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. nice nails ;)


    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen