zaterdag 10 maart 2012

Prom is near.

Dress: Nelly.com

So I've been looking a lot for a promdress.
And I'm in love with this one.
But, I've seen a pair of gorgeous shoes that I wanted for prom too.
They're silver-ish multiglitter heels.
And that wouldn't match with this dress, because of the gold studs, right?
Either way, even if I buy this dress, I want the shoes too.
Maybe not for prom, but just because I want them.
Tell me what you think?

Edit: I wanted to buy the dress today, guess what. Sold out, fml.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. stunning dress! yes doesn't sound they would go well with the shoes, but if you want them that bad, get them both!!! :)

    Hello Kitty giveaway on my blog,

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This dress is so gorgeous! I have no idea what to wear to prom:( xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dankjewel !
    Echt wow, die jurk is geweldig !
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the dress! The lace and studs combo really works well here. Hope you have an amazing time :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I think you're probably going to end up buying both and wearing neither to prom!! kekeke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous and feminine :)

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. i love this dress, really! I'm totally sure wanna wear it if I'm going to a prom :D


    Cheers, Helen
    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. WOW WOW WOW! This dress is really more than amazing! After i saw this on your blog i visit nelly.de to search this dress! I didn´t find it:(

    Greats
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen